The Crossbow is a CNC cutting system that is compact, portable and economical.
Automated functions and a fully-integrated, user-friendly control provide versatile oxy-fuel or plasma processing. A precision guide rail ensures stable motion of the crossbeam and full support of the cutting torch for accurate, reliable performance.
A simple, menu-driven interface is easy to learn and operate. The CNC provides:
- Built-in library of common shapes
- USB port for program loading
- Quick set up pattern nesting
- Kerf compensation
- Drive-enabled switch
Crossbow can be equipped with plasma, oxy-fuel or both.
ESAB's simple and reliable air-plasma systems feature non-high-frequency starting and electronically-controlled pilot arc circuits for high reliability. These systems include:
- Motorised lifter
- Arc voltage height control
- Ohmic touch height sensing to set optimal piercing height
- Tool-less quick disconnect torch to easily switch from mechanised plasma cutting to manual operation
- Compatible with most air plasma systems
Standard features such as a cutting oxygen solenoid valve and adjustable timers for preheat and piercing, make oxy-fuel cutting with Crossbow quick and easy.