LOW OPERATING COST.
- Outstanding parts life reduces down time and lowers cost of ownership - save as much as 35% when cutting mild steel, up to 70% savings on stainless steel.
- HeavyCut Technology delivers the best cut quality, precision, and consumable life on parts thicker than 20 mm.
- XTremeLife™ electrodes with multiple Hafnium inserts last longer in high current applications. The Ultra-cooled two piece tips get cooled all the way to the orifice to provide the best cut quality over its complete life span.
- Superior Piercing Capability eliminates pre-drilling and saves time and money.
SUPERIOR CUT QUALITY.
- Dual gas technology provides high arc density plasma streams for precision cuts on mild steel, stainless steel, and Aluminium.
- Excellent dross-free cuts using Oxygen (O2) plasma on mild steel. ISO 9013:2002 (E). Class 3 (depending on cut thickness angles below 3 degrees) or better cut angles for true High Precision cuts.
- Unmatched cut quality on non-ferrous metals using unique Water Mist Secondary (WMS®) process, which uses N2 as plasma gas and ordinary tap water as the secondary. WMS uses half the water of similar Water Injection techniques while delivering higher cut speeds compared to H35 cutting.
- iSeries high precision systems deliver superior cut quality, at superior cutting speeds.
- Highest cut speed in its class on stainless steel - up to 3 times faster than similar cutting systems.
- Reduced downtime during parts changes with the SpeedLok™ cartridge design.
- Shorter switching time between marking and cutting process for higher daily throughput.
- With StepUp™ Modular Power Technology, your system has the flexibility to grow with your business.
- You can start with an iSeries 100i, and when you are ready, expand to a 200, 300 or 400 Amp system. With the iSeries, you never have to worry about choosing the right system. A field technician can install a new inverter block in less than 30 minutes.
- The iSeries Torch dual gas technology provides one of the highest arc density plasma streams in the industry for precision cuts on mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and other nonferrous materials. Plasma gas choices include Air, N2, O2, Ar-H2 and Ar for marking. Shield gas choices include Air, N2, O2, or Ar-H2 and H2O.