Renegade ET 300i / ET 300iP
The Renegade TIG are inverter based High frequency TIG (HF) and MMA/Stick machines with extreme power to weight ratio. The compact format makes it easy to carry and bring to any jobsite. Combined with high duty cycle and the ability to run the machine on long mains and welding cable makes this a superior welding machine for both on-and off site applications.
The machine has an automatic input voltage sensor and can operate with any input voltage between 208V and 528V in 3-phase and 230V in single phase.
- Extreme power to weight ratio in a most compact format. Rugged composite casing for durability in the roughest environments
- Widest input voltage tolerance and ability to run on single and three phase with cables up to 100 meters
- Easy to read and quick to set panel increasing the accuracy and reduces the down time
- Use the dual-current mode trigger functionality to switch between two output current levels which controls the heat input and size of the weld pool. The background current is set as a percentage of the weld current and changes accordingly
- Available as non pulsed and as pulsed for thin sheet metal applications
- Modular system with tool-less connection to water cooler and trolley
- Designed for extreme conditions including up to +55°C ambient temperature
- Civil Construction
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Pipe Construction
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Heavy Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Steel Erectors
|Dimensions||460 x 200 x 320 mm (18.1 x 7.9 x 12.6 in.)|
|Description or Qualifier||without / with Cooler|
|Weight||16.9 / 26.9 kg (37.25 / 59.3 lb)|
|Current Range(A)||5-300 A|
|Energy Save Mode||88 W|
|Max Output (A)||300 A|
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.96|
|Fuse Slow - Amps||16 A|
|Fuse Slow - Volts||400 V|
250 A/30.0V @ 60%
200 A/28.0V @ 100%
300 A/32.0V @ 40%
300 A/22.0V @ 40%
250 A/20.0V @ 60%
200 A/18.0V @ 100%
|Voltage||230 ±10% V||230-480 ±10% V|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
How to purchase Renegade ET 300i / ET 300iP
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.