Compact Cutting Solution
Crossbow HD is a compact machine, ideal for small fabrication shops, maintenance and repair shops, trade schools. It can even be disassembled and transported to remote job sites.
Economical Cutting Solution
Automated functions and a user friendly CNC provide powerful, versatile, oxy-fuel or plasma processing in a value-minded package. Precision guide rail enables stable motion of the crossbeam and full support of the cutting torch for accurate, reliable performance. Precision linear rails minimise vibration during cutting to ensure accurate cutting over the entire working envelope.
Flexible Process Solution
Crossbow can be equipped with plasma, oxy-fuel, or both. With plasma, cut mild steel or aluminium up 20 mm, or stainless steel up to 15 mm. Using oxy-fuel, cut mild steel up to 100 mm thick. It's simple, menu-driven interface makes operation easy to learn and use. The CNC features a comprehensive library of 24 common shapes which minimise programming and set-up time. Dimensions are easily edited to create custom shapes without additional programming. Custom programs are supported through basic M-and G-Code programming, and off-line programmed NC files can be transferred to the machine using a standard USB connection.
- Compact and economical oxy-fuel/plasma CNC cutting system
- Equipped with plasma, oxy-fuel or both -Plasma: cut mild steel or aluminium up to 20 mm, stainless steel up to 15 mm
- Fully integrated CNC, eliminating the need for the user to add a controller to the system
-Oxy-fuel: cut mild steel up to 100 mm
- The SL100® SV 1Torch® start technology eliminates electronic interference and provides strong pilot arc for quick and reliable starting
- The auto-pilot restart function enabling the A-Series to cut expanded metal quickly and easily
- Tool-less quick torch disconnect for easy change between mechanised and manual cutting (SL100 torch with standard ACT Quick Disconnect)
- All units have 80% duty cycle
|Dimensions||650 x 430 x 360 mm|
|Frequency Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Cutting Length||3,100 mm|
|Cutting Width||1,500 mm|
|Conditional Statement||Mild Steel or Aluminium|
|Plasma Cutting Thickness||20 mm|
|Conditional Statement||Stainless Steel|
|Plasma Cutting Thickness||15 mm|
How to purchase Crossbow HD
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.