The Cutmaster® 60i with SL60QD™ 1Torch® is the perfect combination of end-user insight, advanced technology, and intelligent design. Packed with power and offering the highest power-to-weight ratio in its class, the Cutmaster60i with SL60QD 1Torch also has best in class cutting arc length and the most empowering and engaging user experience no matter the application. Cutmaster MechPak is also available for easy integration into semi-automatic cutting processes.
- 50% Duty Cycle at 60A built for portability and durability with the integral multi-handle design
- Industrial SL60QD 1Torch quick disconnect with ATC® (Advanced Torch Connector) allowing selective replacement of either the torch handle assembly or the torch leads, using the patented SureLok® technology
- Up to 20 mm recommended cut capacity with maximum sever of 38 mm and 20 mm pierce capability
- High-visibility, oversized display with gas optimizer technology and consumables end-of-life indicator makes setup and usage simple and productive
- Cutmaster Black Series electrode included for up to 60% longer life of consumable parts
- Industry leading 3-year warranty on power supply and 1-year warranty on torch
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Repair and Maintenance
- General Manufacturing
- Automotive Bodies
|Dimensions||536 x 199 x 359 mm (21.12 x 7.85 x 14.15 in.)|
|Severs Manual||38 mm|
|Recommended Cut||20 mm|
|Open Circuit VAC High||300 VAC|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 50 °C (32 - 122 °F)|
|Weight||16.8 kg (37 lb)|
|Frequency Hz||50/60 Hz|
|VAC||400 ± 10% VAC|
15 (full output) kW
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Pressure||6.2-8.6 bar (90-125 psig)|
|Gas Flow||142-235 l/min (300-500 cfh)|
|Gas Requirements||Compressed Air|
Cutting Speeds and Thickness
|Plate Thickness||Recommended Cut Speed|
How to purchase Cutmaster 60i
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.