The Globe-Arc is a unique design in flip front welding and grinding helmets. The visor provides effective protection from UV and IR radiation when the visor is both open and closed, and is available in different shade levels. The helmet is equipped with a strong and comfortable head gear
- The new hybrid shell follows the ESAB family design. Made from an extremely strong Zytel material, the shell offers a full head and face protection, whilst being very lightweight
- The compact design allows for welding in very tight places, whilst reducing the visible light entering the back of the helmet, caused by other welding light
- The new Flip Visor has a upper retention stop, which eliminates the visor dropping down when welding or grinding
- The visor also has Shake Proof ¼ turn retainers, which allows for quick removal and replacement of visors
- The Globe-Arc is suitable for all welding applications because of the availability to choose from different visor shades.
- The helmet has a very wide field of vision both on the large main visor and flip up visor. > Providing increased work safety
- The visor has a flat top brow for easy put downs, and prevents the visor from scratching.
- The helmet is fitted with the new ESAB Comfort Headgear. Constructed from quality Nylon, with a large adjustment ratchet, and comfort sweat band.
- The Globe Arc can be used in combination with the Origo Air respiratory unit. The helmet is delivered fully assembled and includes Flame resistant head and face seal and air duct.
How to purchase Globe-Arc
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.