The SAVAGE A40 helmet has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of welders, providing a high tech lightweight shell to protect from heat, sparks and spatter. Utilising the latest ADF technology, the welding lens gives a high clarity of view with True Color, resulting in an excellent optical quality. The SAVAGE A40 helmet provides ideal functionality, performance and comfort to the occasional welder, maintenance and construction workers through to the professional welder.
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13 and an optical class of 1/1/1/2. Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside
- Four arc sensors for higher auto darkening response
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 100 x 50 mm (3.93 x 1.96 in.) that offers a wide field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amp TIG for better reaction to darker arc light
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- True Color allowing for a brighter view and enhanced colour definition
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- PAW - Plasma Arc Welding
How to purchase Savage A40
We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To make things even easier, we have developed the online shopping list. As you browse our site, you will be able to click on any product and this will be added to your shopping basket. When you have finished, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and take it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +44 (0) 1992 800 875 and we will point you in the right direction.